About Christine Fisher, M.D.
Discover the Surgeon and Her Austin, TX, Practice
Dr. Christine Fisher is a plastic surgeon serving Austin, TX, and the surrounding areas with a specialization in reconstructive breast surgery and cosmetic surgery of the breast and body. Whether you are looking to restore form lost to breast cancer or to re-contour the body after pregnancy or weight change, her goals are the same: safe outcomes, compassionate care, and high-quality results.
Dr. Fisher is experienced, knowledgeable, and compassionate about the care of breast cancer patients. Her team has a combined experience of more than 2,000 microvascular breast reconstructions, with a greater than 99 percent success rate. By combining reconstructive excellence with cosmetic surgery skills, Dr. Fisher strives to safely provide you with the most natural results possible.
Christine Fisher, M.D.
- Known for natural-looking aesthetic results in breast reconstruction and cosmetic surgery.
- Elected by her peers for inclusion in Texas Monthly's Texas Super Doctors®: Rising Stars listing.
- Reconstructed over 1,500 patients, including more than 500 DIEP flap reconstructions.
- 4.9-star average rating over hundreds of reviews for cosmetic surgery.
- Meet Christine Fisher, M.D.
- Read Dr. Fisher's CV
- Explore Dr. Fisher's Special Expertise
- Meet Our Microsurgeons
- Meet Our Patient Care Staff
- Tour Our Office
- See Us In the Media
- Why Choose Us?
- Discover Patient Testimonials
- Read a "Thank You" From Our Patients