About Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery serves Austin, TX, and the surrounding areas with a specialization in reconstructive breast surgery and cosmetic surgery of the breast and body. Whether you are looking to restore form lost to breast cancer or to re-contour the body after pregnancy or weight change, her goals are the same: safe outcomes, compassionate care, and high-quality results.
Dr. Fisher and Dr. Kurtovic are experienced, knowledgeable, and compassionate about the care of breast cancer patients. Their team has a combined experience of more than 2,000 microvascular breast reconstructions, with a greater than 99 percent success rate. By combining reconstructive excellence with cosmetic surgery skills, both Dr. Fisher and Dr. Kurtovic strive to safely provide you with the most natural results possible.
Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Known for natural-looking aesthetic results in breast reconstruction and cosmetic surgery.
- Elected by peers for inclusion in Texas Monthly's Texas Super Doctors®: Rising Stars listing.
- Reconstructed over 3,000 patients, including more than 1,500 DIEP flap reconstructions.
- 4.9-star average rating over hundreds of reviews for cosmetic surgery.
- Meet Christine Fisher, M.D.
- Read Dr. Fisher's CV
- Explore Dr. Fisher's Special Expertise
- Meet Dr. Silvia Kurtovic, M.D.
- Meet Our Microsurgeons
- Meet Our Patient Care Staff
- Tour Our Office
- See Us In the Media
- Why Choose Us?
- Discover Patient Testimonials
- Read a "Thank You" From Our Patients
- Our Blog
- News & Events