Breast Health Education
Learn About Breast Cancer Risk, Breast Cancer Treatments, and More in Austin, TX
By offering breast cancer risk and breast cancer treatment education, Austin, TX, plastic surgeon Christine Fisher, MD aims to equip women with the information they need to make decisions about their mastectomy or lumpectomy and breast reconstruction, which can play a significant role in long-term quality of life. Whether someone has specific questions about what to do before surgery, is interested in determining the steps involved in the breast reconstruction process, or wants to know more about breast cancer in general, Dr. Fisher has answers.
Austin Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Known for natural-looking aesthetic results in breast reconstruction and cosmetic surgery.
- Elected by peers for inclusion in Texas Monthly's Texas Super Doctors®: Rising Stars listing.
- Reconstructed over 3,000 patients, including more than 1,500 DIEP flap reconstructions.
- 4.9-star average rating over hundreds of reviews for cosmetic surgery.
Clink any of the following links to learn more about:
- Breast Cancer
- Genetic Breast Cancer Risk
- The Reconstructive Timeline
- Preparing for Surgery
- Care After Breast Reconstruction Surgery
You can also find answers to frequently asked questions.